Valve & Instrument ServicesManaging the health and performance of your instrument and valve assets is critical to the quality, productivity, and profitability of your business. Applied Valves & Controls can help leverage your assets by handling your instrument and control valve maintenance, calibration, and repair requirements.
Valve Automation Center
- Our Valve Automation Centers located throughout the country, offer complete fabrication, assembly and testing of all types of automatic valves and accessories.
- Our Valve Automation Division brings together leading valve and actuator companies. All products offered are to the latest ISO 5211 and NAMUR standards. These standards allow us to stock many different types of valves that in most cases directly mount to many different types of actuators and accessories.
- Our center is set up to quickly adapt all types of valves to both electric and pneumatic actuators. The center is also set up to provide these actuators for installation on existing valves already in service.
In-House Repair & Calibration
- We specialize in servicing and repairing our valve and actuator products. However, we have the ability to service most linear and rotary control valves, butterfly valves, ball valves, regulators, actuators and accessory controls.
Field Service & Calibration
- For more than 10 years we have offered field service. Our expertise is most focused on our own valve and automation products but we have the ability to service most other valve and actuator manufacturers.
- Our field service experience includes work in the Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, BioTech, Food & Beverage, and Water/Wastewater Industries.
- We make several training options available, including both engineering/applications and technical service. Our vendors conduct periodic training scheduled throughout the year at their facilities. In addition, we can provide on-site lunch & learn type training, as well as customized training programs tailored to a specific topic or product. Our facility in Carlsbad is equipped to host custom training sessions.